My mother, although very support of me, has been a skeptic of essential oils. The only essential oil she had in her home was the Immortelle Anti-Aging Blend that she used on her face every day to help promote a youthful appearance. One day last summer changed that for her.
My stepdad loves to work outdoors. In the spring, summer and fall he can be found maintaining his yard and garden. On this particular occasion he was working with the lawn mower and for whatever reason, grabbed a hot metal plate under the mower. He ran inside to tell my mom what he had done. Thankfully, she instinctively grabbed her Immortelle Anti-Aging Blend Essential Oil and applied it all over his hand to help support his skin. This blend has Lavender, Frankincense, Myrrh and other oils that are great at supporting the skin.
They were shocked when the next morning there was no evidence of his careless mistake from the day before. Since then, my mom has a house full of essential oils that they use multiple times a day to support their body and keep a healthy home.
Practical uses for the Immortelle Anti-Aging Blend essential oil:
- Helps to reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps reduce contributing factors to the appearance of aging skin.
- Helps sustain smoother, more radiant, and youthful-looking skin.
- Apply as part of your morning and night facial routine.
- Apply topically to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Apply after a long day at the beach for a soothing sensation.
- Apply under your arms after a sweaty workout or a day in the sun.
- Helps to beautify the skin.
- A blend of powerful oils in every drop.
Emotionally, the Immortelle Anti-Aging Blend essential oil is The Oil of Spiritual Insight.
Latest posts by Shana Bresnahan (see all)
- Wintergreen Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - February 7, 2017
- Zendocrine Detoxification Blend Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - January 24, 2017
- Coriander Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - January 10, 2017