When I first smelled Arborvitae Essential Oil last year I was far from in love, but soon after I was a teaching a class on how to naturally support your immune system. Arborvitae was one of the essential oils that kept coming up in my research as a powerful way to support the immune system and protect against environmental threats.
Not only that, but it’s cleansing properties were just what we needed last year when our son’s cloth diapers had done a number on his skin. Melaleuca Essential Oil usually works great for diaper irritation that lingers, but this time it wasn’t cutting it. I added Arborvitae to our healthy baby bum spray and it cleared up in 48 hours. I was amazed!
If you haven’t brought this essential oil into your home yet, I highly encourage you to have it on hand.
Practical uses for Arborvitae essential oil:
- Protects against environmental and seasonal threats.
- Powerful cleansing and purifying agent.
- Naturally repels insects.
- Preserves wood naturally.
- Apply to wrists and ankles while hiking.
- Add a few drops to a spray bottle with water and spray on surfaces or hands for a protecting solution.
- Diffuse to purify the air.
- Diffuse for a grounding aroma.
- Mix four drops of Arborvitae essential oil and two drops of Lemon essential oil with a carrier oil for a effective wood preservative and polish.
- Use during meditation for a sense of peace and calm.
- Mix in with mulch while gardening.
- Create your own cologne with Cedarwood, Arborvitae, and Frankincense.
Emotionally, Arborvitae essential oil is The Oil of Divine Grace. Arborvitae address the need to control one’s outcomes in life.
Disclaimer: Essential oils are powerful and should be used with proper care and guidance. Reach out to me for recommended resources on essential oil usage. Always remember I’m not a doctor or medical professional. The content on this site is meant for education and entertainment and should not be taken as medical advice. As always, please take responsibility for your health by doing research and possibly consulting a medical professional.
Latest posts by Casey Bresnahan (see all)
- Warm-Up Exercise to Increase Agility and Flexibility - November 8, 2016
- An Alternative Way to Calm Your Child’s Anger - May 19, 2016
- Easy Homemade Strawberry Popsicles Recipe - May 12, 2016