A pure and potent Birch Essential Oil is difficult to get your hands on, even for oil lovers like us. Thankfully, we have been able to acquire a bottle for our personal use.
Although we love the Soothing Blend Essential Oil for supporting our muscles and joints, Birch Essential Oil is a great alternative for anyone that doesn’t benefit enough from the power of Wintergreen Essential Oil. If you have someone who is accident-prone, you’ll want to try and get your hands on a bottle of Birch Essential Oil.
Practical uses for Birch essential oil:
- Birch contains the same active ingredient as Wintergreen.
- Massage into hands, back, and legs for a soothing and warming sensation after exercise.
- Place a few drops of Birch on a cotton ball and place in your gym bag.
- Birch’s strong scent will work to mask any odor.
- Apply to skin to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Diffuse for a sweet, uplifting aroma.
- Commonly used in oral hygiene products.
Emotionally, Birch essential oil is The Oil of Support. Birch offers support to the weak-willed to stand tall and firm in what they believe.
Disclaimer: Essential oils are powerful and should be used with proper care and guidance. Reach out to me for recommended resources on essential oil usage. Always remember I’m not a doctor or medical professional. The content on this site is meant for education and entertainment and should not be taken as medical advice. As always, please take responsibility for your health by doing research and possibly consulting a medical professional.
Latest posts by Casey Bresnahan (see all)
- Warm-Up Exercise to Increase Agility and Flexibility - November 8, 2016
- An Alternative Way to Calm Your Child’s Anger - May 19, 2016
- Easy Homemade Strawberry Popsicles Recipe - May 12, 2016