When I first heard that there was a Black Pepper Essential Oil I couldn’t imagine what it would purpose it would serve. Although I figured I could use it for cooking, I never imagined that it would have health benefits.
The truth is that Black Pepper Essential Oil is great for those that need antioxidant support. That’s why they are in my favorite Protective Blend Softgels. When your immune system needs support, those softgels take the Protective Blend and give an extra punch of Black Pepper, Oregano, and Melissa. Although I haven’t used it much on it’s own, there are lots of reason to add Black Pepper Essential Oil to your stash.
Practical uses for Black Pepper essential oil:
- Contains important antioxidants.
- Enhances food flavor.
- After your afternoon nap apply to the bottom
of your feet for a stimulating wake up.
- Maintains healthy circulation.
- Aids digestion.
- Diffuse or inhale directly to soothe anxious feelings.
- Take one to two drops in capsule for antioxidant support.
- Add to meats, soups, entrees, and salads to enhance food flavor
- Diffuse for a vitalizing aroma.
- Blends with Clove, Juniper Berry, Cedarwood, or Cilantro.
- Add one drop to a steak marinade
Emotionally, Black Pepper essential oil is The Oil of Unmasking. Black Pepper essential oil reveals the masks and facades used to hide aspects of the Self.
Disclaimer: Essential oils are powerful and should be used with proper care and guidance. Reach out to me for recommended resources on essential oil usage. Always remember I’m not a doctor or medical professional. The content on this site is meant for education and entertainment and should not be taken as medical advice. As always, please take responsibility for your health by doing research and possibly consulting a medical professional.
Latest posts by Casey Bresnahan (see all)
- Warm-Up Exercise to Increase Agility and Flexibility - November 8, 2016
- An Alternative Way to Calm Your Child’s Anger - May 19, 2016
- Easy Homemade Strawberry Popsicles Recipe - May 12, 2016