I know that Cilantro is a polarizing herb, but I happen to be a big fan. I like the added fresh flavor it adds to my guacamole. It’s also a must-have ingredient in my homemade salsa in the summer. Although I prefer using fresh herbs, I love having my Cilantro essential oil around for the times when I don’t have fresh herbs to use.
Even if you aren’t a fan of Cilantro, you may really love Cilantro essential oil. It has detoxifying and digestive benefits, but also adds a refreshing kick to diffuser blends. It’s a great one to diffuse in the morning with your favorite citrus oil to help get you going.
Practical uses for Cilantro essential oil:
- Add to salads, dips, and guacamole to experience Cilantro’s distinct flavor.
- Place one to two drops in a Veggie Cap to experience Cilantro’s cleansing and detoxifying effect.
- For a fresh, clean-smelling, herbal aroma, diffuse three to four drops of Cilantro with the citrus essential oil of your choice.
- Assists with digestion after over-indulging at dinner.
- Provides important antioxidant benefits.
Emotionally, Cilantro essential oil is The Oil of Releasing Control. Cilantro facilitates a detoxification of negative emotions and debris.
Disclaimer: Essential oils are powerful and should be used with proper care and guidance. Reach out to me for recommended resources on essential oil usage. Always remember I’m not a doctor or medical professional. The content on this site is meant for education and entertainment and should not be taken as medical advice. As always, please take responsibility for your health by doing research and possibly consulting a medical professional.