If you’re a woman, you are going to love Clary Sage essential oil. This or the women’s monthly blend that contains Clary Sage essential oil is a must-have during that time of the month. Not only will your tummy thank you, your significant other will greatly appreciate you being more balanced during that week.
Although it’s one you typically want to avoid during pregnancy, it might be beneficial during labor to help the process go more smoothly. It’s one I recommend expecting moms keep in their “baby’s coming” bag.
Casey also uses this as a part of his homemade deodorant blend which we will have to share with you all soon!
Practical uses for Clary Sage essential oil:
- During your menstrual cycle, apply to abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water for a stress-relieving bath.
- Apply one to two drops to the bottom of feet or pulse points.
- Apply one to two drops to your pillow for a restful night’s sleep.
- Add three to four drops to shampoo or conditioner to promote healthy-looking hair and scalp.
Emotionally, Clary Sage essential oil is The Oil of Clarity & Vision. Clary Sage assists individuals in changing their perceptions. It gives courage to “see” the truth.
Disclaimer: Essential oils are powerful and should be used with proper care and guidance. Reach out to me for recommended resources on essential oil usage. Always remember I’m not a doctor or medical professional. The content on this site is meant for education and entertainment and should not be taken as medical advice. As always, please take responsibility for your health by doing research and possibly consulting a medical professional.
Latest posts by Shana Bresnahan (see all)
- Wintergreen Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - February 7, 2017
- Zendocrine Detoxification Blend Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - January 24, 2017
- Coriander Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - January 10, 2017