Clove essential oil is nature’s most powerful anti-oxidant. According to Dr. Axe carrots have an anti-oxidant score of 200, blueberries at 2500 and clove at 1,078,000! One ounce of clove essential oil or 29.5 mL has the anti-oxidant value of 400lbs of carrots or 28 quarts of blueberries.
Because of the high anti-oxidant score, I feel like a better dad when I have clove in my home when environmental threats are high. Clove essential oil also aids in oral health so it’s in our toothpaste as well. You could also use it in a rinse.
Practical uses for Clove essential oil:
- Place one drop of Clove in two ounces of water and gargle for a soothing effect.
- Helps to clean the teeth and gums while promoting fresh breath.
- During the Fall and Winter season, diffuse three drops Clove, two drops Cinnamon, and one drop Wild Orange for an invigorating scent.
- Naturally repels insects.
Emotionally, Clove essential oil is The Oil of Boundaries. Clove supports individuals in standing up for themselves, being proactive and feeling capable of making their own choices, regardless of others’ opinions or responses.
Clove is also found in the Protective Blend and the Cellular Complex Blend.
— IMPORTANT NOTES — Essential Oil Quality: The essential oil industry is not a regulated industry which means it’s difficult to know which brands you can trust to be truly 100% pure therapeutic grade and safe for your whole family. I did my research to find a brand I can trust. If you want to learn about the brand I personally use or order essential oils for your home, please email firstname.lastname@example.org I’d love to support you in your oil journey.
Disclaimer: Essential oils are powerful and should be used with proper care and guidance. Reach out to me for recommended resources on essential oil usage. Always remember I’m not a doctor or medical professional. The content on this site is meant for education and entertainment and should not be taken as medical advice. As always, please take responsibility for your health by doing research and possibly consulting a medical professional.
Latest posts by Casey Bresnahan (see all)
- Warm-Up Exercise to Increase Agility and Flexibility - November 8, 2016
- An Alternative Way to Calm Your Child’s Anger - May 19, 2016
- Easy Homemade Strawberry Popsicles Recipe - May 12, 2016