Official Halfway Holistic Comment Policy
When deciding to comment, please be respectful. I welcome open discussion and disagreement in comments but rude or personally attacking comments will be deleted.
Comments that don’t contribute to the conversation, are obviously spam, promotional in nature, or intended for back-link purposes will be deleted and the author banned from future commenting ability.
Please use your REAL first name and email address. Do not use a business name, blog name, nickname, initials, or any other fake name when commenting. Failure to do so will cause your comment to be marked as spam, deleted, or edited to conform to these guidelines and your comment will not be replied to.
Please do not put your personal or business URL (website) or any affiliate links or URLs in the comment text unless it directly contributes to the comment and/or the conversation taking place, as it will cause your comment to be marked as spam and/or deleted.
The following applies to all comments posted on HalfwayHolistic.com
- All Rights Reserved: I reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments. I also reserve the right to block access via IP address to anyone or group from commenting, subscribing to, and from accessing HalfwayHolistic.com for violation of this comment policy.
- Links: Comments containing links are automatically held in moderation. Links that contribute to the conversation and are relevant to the blog post topic will be allowed, but links that are blatantly self promotional without genuinely contributing to the conversation will be marked as spam and the comment will be immediately deleted. Comments that are an obvious attempt to gain backlinks, brand exposure, or increased site traffic will be deleted and the commenter will be blocked from further blog comment interaction.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If notice is received that a comment contains proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, the offending comment will be deleted and the commenter may be blocked from further commenting.
- Privacy: An authentic, verified, email address is required for commenting and comment subscriptions. Personal email addresses are never published on the blog nor shared with any 3rd party. An email address may be used by the blog owner (me) to privately contact the commenter. Comments containing email addresses, physical mail addresses, phone numbers, and any private or personal information in the message body will be edited or deleted to protect the privacy of the affected party. To prevent such editing or deletion, never share private information within blog comments.
- Respect: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the blog owner (me) to be rude and offensive, will be deleted and the commenter banned from future use. No personal attacks are permitted in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack the post author, nor any other commenter. Failure to respect fellow participants on this blog will result in removal and blocked access.
- Liability: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment on this blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, HalfwayHolistic.com, and all post authors and commenters harmless.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: Please be patient. All comments are moderated and cannot always be approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment unless you think your original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.
Thank you for reading HalfwayHolistic.com and please join us on the journey by commenting often!