Coriander essential oil is one of those essential oils that I honestly overlooked for a long time. It’s always been a spice I had in my cabinet because I knew I was supposed to, but I never used much. I was curious as to why dōTERRA would make it a priority to have Coriander essential oil so I wanted to look into the benefits.
Okay first off… am I the only one who didn’t know that Coriander and Cilantro come from the same plant? Coriander is the seed and Cilantro is the leaf. Amazing how two totally different essential oils can come from the same plant. It shouldn’t surprise you that the benefits are similar, but there are also some differences.
Practical uses for Coriander essential oil:
- Place two to three drops in a Veggie Cap and take internally to promote digestion.
- Add to oily skin to maintain a clear complexion.
- After a short workout, apply Coriander to legs for a soothing massage.
- Apply to the back of neck or bottom of feet to promote relaxation.
- Utilize Coriander while cooking for a warm, spicy flavor.
- Blends well with Slim & Sassy essential oil blend.
Emotionally, Coriander essential oil is The Oil of Loyalty. The person in need of Coriander oil may be trapped in a cycle of serving others while neglecting their own needs.
Coriander is also found in DigestZen digestive blend.
Latest posts by Shana Bresnahan (see all)
- Wintergreen Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - February 7, 2017
- Zendocrine Detoxification Blend Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - January 24, 2017
- Coriander Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - January 10, 2017