Cypress essential oil is great for keeping your blood flowing steady and strong. It helps keep you energized and gets your muscles ready for action.
Although the smell alone isn’t appealing, it’s great for diffusing when blended with a citrus oil like Lime Essential Oil. One of the best ways to use it is for massaging your muscles before or after physical activity. That’s why it’s part of the Massage Blend essential oil that we enjoy. Use it on your overworked muscles at the end of a long day or before you go for a run.
Practical uses for Cypress essential oil:
- Prior to a long run, apply Cypress to your feet and legs for an energizing boost.
- Apply two to three drops to chest before gardening to promote vitality and energy.
- Add one to two drops to your toner to help improve the appearance of oily skin.
- Diffuse with Lime essential oil for an invigorating scent.
- Has cleansing and calming effects when applied topically.
Emotionally, Cypress essential oil is The Oil of Motion & Flow. This oil is especially indicated for individuals who are mentally or emotionally stuck, stiff, rigid, tense, over-striving or have perfectionistic tendencies.
Cypress is also found in the Message Blend.