I’ve never been a fan of Grapefruit, but it’s well-known for its benefits for your health. A quick Google search will tell you what’s so great about it.
I do love the smell though, which is why I like diffusing Grapefruit Essential Oil. It’s uplifting and motivating.
Because it’s a citrus oil, it’s also a great candidate for being added to your water or smoothies. It can even help you stay on track with your New Year’s Resolution!
Practical uses for Grapefruit essential oil:
- Add to your teenager’s nightly facial routine to improve the appearance of blemishes (avoid sun exposure).
- Diffuse while dieting or trying to lose weight to increase motivation.
- For a soothing massage that leaves behind a light, uplifting fragrance, use Grapefruit.
Emotionally, Grapefruit essential oil is The Oil of Honoring the Body. Grapefruit teaches true respect and appreciation for one’s physical body.
Disclaimer: Essential oils are powerful and should be used with proper care and guidance. Reach out to me for recommended resources on essential oil usage. Always remember I’m not a doctor or medical professional. The content on this site is meant for education and entertainment and should not be taken as medical advice. As always, please take responsibility for your health by doing research and possibly consulting a medical professional.
Latest posts by Casey Bresnahan (see all)
- Warm-Up Exercise to Increase Agility and Flexibility - November 8, 2016
- An Alternative Way to Calm Your Child’s Anger - May 19, 2016
- Easy Homemade Strawberry Popsicles Recipe - May 12, 2016