Squirrel! We say this a lot in our house as Casey and Ashlynne have a tendency to lose track of the task they are on and move on to the next thing that catches their eye. If it were up to me, they would both get InTune, the focus essential oil blend on their feet and neck each morning. I’m focused to a fault sometimes, and I even love to use it when I’m working on a big project.
If you have a school-aged child, this blend is a must-have. InTune focus blend helps promote clarity of thought, concentration, and helps your student stay on task.
Although some of us struggle to stay focused more than others this blend is for all of us. Whether you find yourself daydreaming during conversations or losing track during work, keep InTune blend nearby to help you maintain clear thought and check off that to-do list. It even comes in a convenient rollerball bottle.
Practical uses for InTune focus blend essential oil:
- Enhances and sustains a sense of focus.
- Inhale deeply to promote a sense of clarity.
- Use at work to stay on task or when feeling tired mid-afternoon.
- Diffuse or drop on a clay pendant and place on a desk or in other key areas in a classroom.
- Study-time blend.
Emotionally, InTune focus blend essential oil is The Oil of Presence. It calms the mind, facilitating inner peace. It is especially beneficial to those with a short attention span.
Latest posts by Shana Bresnahan (see all)
- Wintergreen Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - February 7, 2017
- Zendocrine Detoxification Blend Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - January 24, 2017
- Coriander Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - January 10, 2017