Although Juniper Berry essential oil is a lesser known oil, it has a number of uses that could make it a household staple for most families.
Juniper Berry is great for helping keep your skin balanced, cleanse your body, and has emotional benefits as well. In fact, our teenager loves to diffuser Juniper Berry at night to help promote peaceful sleep without interruptions.
Practical uses for Juniper Berry essential oil:
- Supports healthy kidney and urinary tract function.
- Reduces the appearance of skin blemishes.
- Natural skin toner.
- Acts as a natural cleansing and detoxifying agent.
- Add one to two drops to water or citrus drinks as part of a natural cleansing regimen.
- Apply one drop to promote a clear, healthy complexion.
- Diffuse with citrus oils to freshen and purify the air and to lessen stress.
- Diffuse for positive feelings.
- Blends with Grapefruit, Bergamot, or Cypress.
Emotionally, Juniper Berry Essential Oil is the Oil of Night.
Juniper Berry is found in the Detoxification Blend.
Latest posts by Shana Bresnahan (see all)
- Wintergreen Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - February 7, 2017
- Zendocrine Detoxification Blend Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - January 24, 2017
- Coriander Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - January 10, 2017