At the end of a long day, there are few things more relaxing than a shoulder massage. It helps relieve the tension of the day and sets the tone for a long, relaxing night of sleep.
Sometimes when my muscles are more than just a little tense, I need the intensity of the Soothing Blend Essential Oil. Most days, the relaxing touch and aroma of the AromaTouch Massage Blend Essential Oil is the perfect addition to a neck and shoulder rub.
Practical uses for AromaTouch Massage Blend essential oil:
- Comforting and relaxing effects.
- Adds an aromatic experience to a soothing massage.
- Apply to neck and shoulders to promote feelings of relaxation and lessen tension.
- Add to Epsom salts and enjoy soaking in a hot bath.
- Diffuse to create a spa environment.
- Rub on shoulders to release feelings of tension.
Emotionally, the AromaTouch Massage Blend essential oil is The Oil of Relaxation. The AromaTouch Massage Blend moves an individual from stiffness of heart and mind to openness and flexibility.
Disclaimer: Essential oils are powerful and should be used with proper care and guidance. Reach out to me for recommended resources on essential oil usage. Always remember I’m not a doctor or medical professional. The content on this site is meant for education and entertainment and should not be taken as medical advice. As always, please take responsibility for your health by doing research and possibly consulting a medical professional.
Latest posts by Casey Bresnahan (see all)
- Warm-Up Exercise to Increase Agility and Flexibility - November 8, 2016
- An Alternative Way to Calm Your Child’s Anger - May 19, 2016
- Easy Homemade Strawberry Popsicles Recipe - May 12, 2016