I want you to stop what you are doing. You are about to experience 1 drop of peppermint essential oil. Close your eyes and imagine the aroma of 28 cups of peppermint tea. Yes, 1 drop is equal to 28 cups of tea.
Breathe long and deep. Feel the minty chill flow through your nostrils, cooling the back of your throat as it travels to your lungs. Enjoy the moment of rest as the aromatic compounds invigorate your mind and body.
Peppermint is my favorite oil to share with people because the experience is unforgettable. I never go anywhere without peppermint oil, not only because I love sharing it, but because it’s a must-have oil for a tired, scattered mom like me.
Practical uses for peppermint essential oil:
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
- Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.
- Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up
Emotionally, peppermint essential oil is considered The Oil of a Buoyant Heart. It helps invigorate the spirit and promote joy. It’s a great oil to use aromatically when you need a quick “breather” to reboot your day.
Due to peppermint’s stimulating and invigorating properties, it’s a fantastic oil to keep with you throughout the day.
How do you use peppermint essential oil in your home?
— IMPORTANT NOTES —
Essential Oil Quality: The essential oil industry is not a regulated industry which means it’s difficult to know which brands you can trust to be truly 100% certified pure therapeutic grade and safe for your whole family. I did my research to find a brand I can trust. If you want to learn about the brand I personally use or order essential oils for your home, please email email@example.com