This easy homemade strawberry popsicle recipe is healthy, tasty and really simple to make.
Many parents are left wondering what they can do to naturally support a child that is struggling with ADD or ADHD. Although plant-based alternatives like essential oils can help calm and focus [...]
These healthy oven roasted vegetable recipe options are easy to cook in bulk so you have delicious food readily available when dinner time rolls around.
Morning smoothies for breakfast have been a staple in our lives off and on for most of our married life. Shana packs as much nutrients as she can into her breakfast. In fact, she’s broken a few [...]
Shana and I enjoy watching documentaries about our culture and especially the food and health industry. The latest one that caught my attention was Carb-Loaded: A Culture Dying to Eat.
Our issue with this snack bar is the syrup ingredients which are another way of saying SUGAR! Soy products can have the same effect of estrogen on the body. Which is not ideal especially for [...]
Table salt is 97.5% sodium chloride and 2.5% garbage. Himalayan salt has 85% sodium chloride and the other 15% is made up of 84 different trace elements and minerals that your body needs.
The Slim & Sassy Metabolic Blend combines essential oils like grapefruit and cinnamon to combat unhealthy cravings and support a healthy metabolism.
We decided to check the toxicity food score on the Environmental Working Group’s website. Products are rated based on three elements: nutrition, ingredients, and processing.
This website is not about perfect. It's about progress. I'm not telling you to eat unhealthy or give into every craving, but please, don't deny yourself an occasional indulgence.