I am a big fan of citrus essential oils. I love how they are incredibly uplifting, but they are also very functional too. They can be used for cleansing your home and your body. I also love to cook with them, especially in my drinks or smoothies.
One of my favorite blends has always been the Invigorating Blend essential oil. It was the only way I had experienced Tangerine essential oil until last summer when there was a special promotion that allowed me to receive it for free. I immediately fell in love.
Tangerine essential oil is my sunshine in a bottle, perfect for diffuser blends, smoothies, or just a nice big inhale in the morning.
Practical uses for Tangerine essential oil:
- Contains powerful antioxidants.
- Soothing and relaxing aroma.
- Cleansing and purifying properties.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Add two to three drops as a flavoring in cake and cookie recipes.
- Add one to two drops in water, smoothies, teas, or lemonade for flavoring.
- To boost energy and uplift mood, place one to two drops in the palm of your hand, rub together, and cup over the nose and mouth for 30 seconds or diffuse throughout the room.
Emotionally, Tangerine essential oil is The Oil of Cheer & Creativity. Those who feel overburdened by responsibility would benefit from Tangerine’s uplifting scent.
Tangerine is found in the Detoxification Blend and the Invigorating Blend.
Latest posts by Shana Bresnahan (see all)
- Wintergreen Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - February 7, 2017
- Zendocrine Detoxification Blend Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - January 24, 2017
- Coriander Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - January 10, 2017