I have Thyme growing in the herb garden in my backyard. Well, it’s the one that is struggling a bit, but it’s still there. Although Thyme is commonly used as a seasoning, it has been used throughout history for everything from warding off nightmares and promoting courage to bath time for ancient Greeks.
Practical uses for Thyme essential oil:
- Add Thyme to your favorite daytime diffuser blend to promote a sense of alertness.
- Add to your winter routine to support a healthy immune system.*
- Provides cleansing and purifying effects for the skin.
- Use one to two drops in place of dried Thyme in your favorite recipes.
- Thyme has a stimulating aroma.
- Naturally repels insects
Emotionally, Thyme essential oil is The Oil of Releasing & Forgiving. It is one of the most powerful cleansers of the emotional body and assists in addressing trapped feelings which have been buried for a long time. It reaches deep within the body and soul, searching for unresolved negativity.
Thyme is also found in the Zendocrine detoxification blend and the Past Tense tension blend.