I’ve never been a big fan of perfume, especially floral scents, but I know that many women wear perfume every day. The reality is that most perfumes are made from toxic synthetic scents that absorb in our skin and lungs. Not good. Trust me, your husband wants you to smell good, but not at the sacrifice of your health.
If you’re a fan of beautiful perfumes, you’ll want to try Whisper, the women’s perfume essential oil blend. It blends with your unique body chemistry to create a signature scent all your own, naturally. In fact, it blends so well that I actually enjoy the scent of Whisper on me, but not in the bottle, which was quite surprising.
Not only does Whisper smell beautifully feminine, it helps relax the mind and body. You’ll be calm and confident in no time!
Practical uses for Whisper women’s perfume blend essential oil:
- After a shower, apply to wrists to create a unique and beautiful scent that accentuates your body chemistry.
- Diffuse in the evening, for a warming aroma that entices and intrigues the senses.
- Place on terra-cotta jewelry for a long-lasting scent that promotes calming emotions throughout the day.
- Provides a warming, musky aroma.
- Combine with dōTERRA’s unscented Hand & Body Lotion for a moisturizing application.
- Combines with individual chemistry to create a uniquely personal fragrance.
- A perfect balance of several essential oils unified to impart beauty, femininity, and allure.
- Once applied, mingles with your individual scent to enhance the essence that is all your own.
Emotionally, Whisper women’s perfume blend essential oil essential oil is The Oil of Femininity. It softens the overly-masculine individual by getting them in touch with their feminine side. It encourages individuals to let go of pride and let down their tough exterior.
Latest posts by Shana Bresnahan (see all)
- Wintergreen Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - February 7, 2017
- Zendocrine Detoxification Blend Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - January 24, 2017
- Coriander Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - January 10, 2017