The sweet, floral scent of the Ylang Ylang flower has been used extensively to make perfumes and luxurious skin and hair products. Although Ylang Ylang essential oil is also used for perfume, such as the Women’s perfume blend, the benefits far exceed it’s beautiful aroma.
Practical uses for Ylang Ylang essential oil:
- Apply Ylang Ylang to the back of the neck for a calming, uplifting effect.
- Blend several drops of Ylang Ylang with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into back and shoulders to help reduce the effects of daily stress.
- During the damaging heat of the summer, massage Ylang Ylang into your scalp to increase the appearance of healthy, shiny hair.
- Add Ylang Ylang to Fractionated Coconut Oil for a deep hair conditioner.
- Diffuse to lift your mood while experiencing a calming effect.
- Promotes a positive outlook.
- Ylang Ylang provides antioxidant support.
Emotionally, Ylang Ylang essential oil is The Oil of the Inner Child. It reconnects an individual with the child self and the pure, simple ways of the heart.
Latest posts by Shana Bresnahan (see all)
- Wintergreen Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - February 7, 2017
- Zendocrine Detoxification Blend Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - January 24, 2017
- Coriander Essential Oil Uses & Benefits - January 10, 2017